The facts (and lies)
1. My favourite colour is blue.
You can see this reflected in my choice of OC and profile colour.
2. This year, my birthday will be on Friday the 13th.
My birthday is on Dec 13, which this year will be a Friday
3. I am frightened of moths.
Moths don't borther me at all. spiders on the other hand ....
4. I designed my OC Syn on the back of my English class book.
The 'O' in the 'ESPO' made a perfect body for an emote
5. If I could go on holiday anywhere in the world, I would go to New Zealand.
I visited NZ in 2009 and would love to visit again.
6. I have 3 cats called Jimmy, Radar and Kai.
Jimmy and Kai are black and white, where as Radar is white and black
7. I have worn glasses from the age of 6.
I do wear glasses, but started wearing them when I was around 11.
8. I am left handed.
Left handed people are cool, but sadly I'm not one of them.
9. Despite loving the series, I didn't read the last Harry Potter book until 1 month after the last film.
I'm not the strongest reader, so stopped reading the series at book 5. It wasn't until after the 8th film I got around to reading book 7.
10. My favourite season is summer.
I love warmer weather and longer days.
11. I can't fully straighten my little finger on my right hand.
I have a condition where the tendon in my finger isn't long enough, so it won't fully straighten.
12. I can swim 1km in approx 30 minutes (in a pool).
I recently got back to swimming and it takes me about 30 mins to swim the 40 lengths.
13. I can walk on stilts.
The stilts are only about 2-3 feet tall, but I really enjoy walking on them when I get the chance.
14. I remember only three phrases from my time in Africa - 'Thank you', 'Good morning' and 'Nice hat'.
We even used the 'nice hat' compliment to persuade a policeman not to give our bus driver a ticket xD
15. I have never watched a full episode of Dr Who.
Never been a fan of Dr Who. I find the acting pretty naff and the storyline cheesy.
16. In 2009 I went on a trip which included 13 flights in 2 months.
This included a trip to America, New Zealand and Australia.
17. I can solve a Rubik's cube in under 30 seconds.
It takes me about 1 min 30 seconds.
18. I once stated that "I would never be able to make an emoticon".
I have always admired the emote community, but felt the art form would be impossible to pick up from scratch. Just goes to show anyone can learn emotes.
19. My favourite numbers are 13, 8 and 138.
13 relates to my birthday and house number, and I like the shape of 8. 13 with 8 gives 138.
20. I have a weird hobby of knitting Morse code into jumpers.
Though someone with the same name as me does. It was even featured on a popular TV show xD
30 deviants took part in the challenge. Using random.org, the randomly selected winner was razamataza
who wins 50
Two deviants managed to identity 4/5 of the lies. Again using random.org, the winner of the second prize draw is UsedGum
Congrats to both, and I hope you all had fun taking part